Pure Raw Acacia Honey 340g
Acacia honey is one of the least allergenic of all honeys because of its naturally low pollen content. Like all honey, it has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, and has been used in healing for generations. It is also a powerful antioxidant, and a vital (not to mention delicious) part of any diet that focuses on these foods. Acacia Honey health benefits are as follows:
- Contains several antiseptic properties as it has a low pH value of 3.5
- Lots of anti-allergenic properties
- High Energizing properties due to the simple carbohydrate structure of the honey.
- Good for hypoglycaemia
- Brilliant substitute as a sweetener in your tea or coffee
- Can be used as a key ingredient when making a homemade face mask
The fact that this acacia honey is raw, cold filtered and processed entirely naturally means that it retains all of its original goodness, in ways that supermarket honey - even store bought acacia honey - simply cannot. It is very high in polyphenols such as Gallic acid and various flavonoids, and forms a part of many natural remedies for just this reason.
Acacia honey has one more unique property - it resists crystallising longer than any other honey without any processing. We all know the frustration of seeing a lovely jar of honey turn all but solid before we have time to use it. Because acacia honey has a high fructose/glucose ratio, it lasts much longer on the shelf, even after being opened.